Fantastic career opportunity to work for a leading financial software/hardware vendor. Must speak fluent English and have a minimum of 2-3 year experience.
The role is for a Client Support and QA Engineer to be based in London.
Celoxica is in an exciting dynamic small/medium size Fintech business and is able to offer a great opportunity for a QA/Support/Junior Software Developer to be part of the development of this fast growing organization. You will benefit from working with an experienced team that will offer support and the scope to greatly enhance your technical and market skills.
Our technology delivers unique business advantage through a combination of leading edge software and hardware acceleration using FPGA technology. Celoxica has offices in London, Paris and New-York.
- Become a proficient user of the company’s products in order to provide technical support to a highly technical client base
- Perform Quality Assurance testing on the full range of the company’s comprehensive technical portfolio
- Work on the development of test automation tools to continually improve the quality of releases
- Manage the company’s build system, and liaise with the product delivery manager to create builds and releases as needed
- Exposure to Pre-Sales technical support
Skills, Experience & Personal Qualities
- Degree level in Computer Science or Computer Systems Engineering or related degree
- Solid knowledge of C / C++ programming
- Proficient Linux command-line user
- Experience with Git or similar SCM tool
- Excellent scripting knowledge (ideally at least one of Bash, Python, Perl)
- Good technical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Enthusiastic, creative, motivated and keen to learn
- Linux software application development experience
- Experience of building test automation tools/scripts
- Knowledge of networking protocols and technology
- Experience of Linux administration in production server environments
- Knowledge of financial trading infrastructures and applications
We are offering
This position offers a potential springboard for different roles within the company. If the successful candidate demonstrates good technical, commercial or management potential, there may be opportunities to move on to different roles. This will depend on the ability and reliability demonstrated and appropriate openings within the company appearing.
Salary – depending on experience and qualifications
Benefits – Healthcare, pension, life assurance, group PHI scheme, share options
We will interview candidates by telephone initially. Should a candidate be selected for a second interview, this will be conducted at the company’s London office and will last around 1.5 – 2 hours. During this interview the candidate will be required to answer technical questions relevant to the Essential Skills listed above.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org