Celoxica provides an ultra-low latency trading solution for buy-side Quant and Algo traders, requiring optimal footprint and latency profiles that best support their strategies.
This ’embedded’ use case, shown above, ensures the trading lifecycle is optimised on a single server, with the following characteristics:
- An FPGA-based feed handler resides on the same server as Client trading strategies
- The feed handler consumes market data from one or multiple trading venues, and provides a normalised feed via a C++ API
- When sending orders, Celoxica provides an accelerated exchange or venue gateway, again via a C++ API, to the relevant destination for execution
- Full hosting, connectivity, and infrastructure for all colocation datacentres are provided globally, ensuring optimised tick-to-trade latency
- Over 60 trading venues supported, across multiple asset classes