Celoxica provides ultra-low latency services for sell-side Brokers and their buy-side Clients, to optimise their algorithmic trading lifecycle, from Market Data receipt to Order Execution with In-Line Risk.
This ‘Risk DMA’ use case combines Celoxica’s market data service with the Risk/DMA ‘MAG’ platform to optimise trading latency while ensuring all aspects of the trading cycle are monitored and managed:
- A feed handler ticker plant provides normalised market data to the buy-side trading firms in colocation across one or multiple trading venues.
- When sending orders, Celoxica provides optimised access to the MAG platform for Risk Management prior to sending the buy-side client orders to the relevant exchange for execution
- The executing Broker applies market-compliant Risk Controls whilst MAG ensures minimal latency impact for the buy-side client
- Full-service support includes client onboarding and configuration, monitoring of order flow, testing and implementation of new releases, and latency reporting
- A front-end GUI will provide all the monitoring functions for the broker with a drop copy feeding the necessary back-office system at the broker and for the buy-side client
- Full hosting, connectivity, and infrastructure for all co-location datacentres can be provided globally, ensuring optimised tick-to-trade latency, with full Risk Controls for the executing Broker
- Over 60 trading venues are supported across multiple asset classes and co-location datacentres